Below are the instructions to import your new forms to YAPI.
1. Download the .zip file to your desktop sent to you via Email from YAPI Support.
2. Open the Setup and Manage icon. ( Wrench Icon )
3. Select Manage Documents And Templates.
4. When prompted, enter [ password ] as the password. ( unless changed )
5. Click the iPad Forms tab.
6. Click Import.
7. Locate the .zip file previously save to the Desktop.
8. A pop-up window will prompt you that there are XX new templates, Click YES.
9. Make sure there is a check mark next to the form.
Congratulations, you are all set and ready to view the forms on your IPAD.
For additional reference and information on how to get the checkbox next to the form, please view our Troubleshooting resource guide How do I make a form available for signing?