Below are the instructions to locate missing iPad documents the patient filled out in office.
1. Select the Tools Icon. ( Briefcase )
2. Select the Administrative Tools.
3. Go to Documents.
4. Select the first option Retrieve Recent Documents.
5. At the bottom right corner, input the number of days you wish to view.
6. Click on GET to retrieve a list of Patients, Documents, and the Date the document was filled out.
7. Select the Document you wish to open and pop up window will appear asking you to transfer the document to the Practice Management Software YAPI is currently set up for.
The maximum number of days YAPI retains the documents is 99 days.