If you don't want patients to be able to see the dashboard after you hand them the iPad as there may be other crucial information displayed; then follow the steps outlined below:
- Select Configuration on the bottom right-hand corner of the YAPI App. ( Wrench Icon )
- Scroll down to the section called Security and Privacy.
- Turn on the option for Password Protection for Dashboard.
- Type in the desired password in YAPI password for this device.
- Click on Save in the upper right-hand corner of the YAPI App.
- Restart the YAPI App for the changes to take effect.
Note It is very important to remember the password inputted. If the password is forgotten or lost, the YAPI application will need to be reinstalled on the iPad.