What Are YAPI Merge Tags?
Merge Tags are simple codes you can place in a form or template to auto-populate patient and practice information. These tags allow you to automatically personalize your emails, texts, postcards, and forms without having to type in individualized information for each communication - YAPI enters it for each patient automatically!
Some templates (like reminders) already come with Merge Tags in them; we've taken care of that for you. But if you want to learn about adding more merge tags to further customize your patient messages and forms, check out our articles below.
Merge Tags for Emails
- Personalizing Email Templates with Merge Tags
- Personalizing Email Templates with Merge Tags (Video)
- Merge Tags for Email Templates
Merge Tags for Texts
- Personalizing Automated Text Templates with Merge Tags
- Merge Tags for Automated Text Messages
- Replacing Preferred Names with First Names in Text Templates
Merge Tags for Forms
- Personalizing Forms with Merge Tags
- Customizing Forms with HTML & Merge Tags (Video)
- Merge Tags for Forms
Merge Tags for Postcards