This article explains how to activate your Practice Online Portal and Setup The Super Admin account:
- 1- Agree to the Practice Online Portal Terms & Conditions
- 2- Verify your Billing Email
- 3- Verify your Billing Information
- 4- Create the Super Admin Account
1- Agree to the Practice Online Portal Terms & Conditions
In order to get started with the Practice Online Portal (POP), make sure you have fulfilled the necessary requirements. Read What are the requirements for setting up the Practice Online Portal?
Have your YAPI billing details (e.g. credit card information) at hand and make sure you have access to the email that is associated with your billing record. If you don’t have this information, don’t continue.
Start YAPI and open the Dashboard
Open the Help () menu and select Enable Access to Online Portal. This opens a web page.
Read the Terms and Conditions by clicking on the TERMS AND CONDITIONS link on the page. Agree to the terms by clicking on the I agree checkbox then click on the CONTINUE button.
2- Verify your Billing Email
- An activation email is sent to your billing email and a 6-digit code is displayed on the screen. Write down the code, you will need it later.
- Check your email for an email with the subject line YAPI online portal setup and click on the Click here to enable online portal button.
NOTE: You can only run this process once per hour, so if you don’t get everything right the first time, it will make you wait.
3- Verify your Billing Information
- Fill out the form, including:
- 6-digit code that was displayed on the previous page
- Last 4 digits of the credit card on file
- Credit card expiration date
- Credit card billing zip code
- Click the CONTINUE button. If the information you entered is correct, you will be taken to the next page to setup the Super Admin account.
4- Create your Super Admin Account
- Fill out the form for your selected Super Admin user, including:
- First & Last Name
- User ID
- Password (twice)
- Email address
- Mobile Phone number
NOTE: It is important here that you enter the mobile phone number of the actual owner of this account. This mobile phone number will be used later on, as an added layer of security, to verify the user on login.
Click on the CONTINUE button. A text message containing a 6 digit verification code will be sent to the mobile number you entered on screen and a new field will appear above the CONTINUE button.
Verify mobile number by entering it in the field.
Click on the CONTINUE button once more. The account will be created and a verification email will be sent to the Super Admin’s email.
Have the Super Admin check their email account for an email with the subject line “Welcome to YAPI Online Portal!” and click on the Confirm my account link. The link redirects them to the Practice Online Portal login page and they will get another email welcoming them to the POP.
For details on how to log in, read Logging in and out of the Practice Online Portal
If you are having issues during the POP activation, please contact YAPI. Read How to Contact YAPI Customer Service or Support