NOTE: For a refresher on using the Form Builder, read our article on Creating an IPad Form With The Form Builder.
The Data Row field works differently from other form fields. This field allows you to include more than one element in a single row. You can add Label, Text, List, Checkbox, Yes/No, and Image elements.
To add a Data Row:
- Select the Add button from the Document Builder main menu.
The Select Question Type dialog box will open.
- Select Data Row from the drop down then click on the Add.
The Data Row dialog box will open.
- Click on the Add button to add your first element.
The Add dialog box will open.
- Select the element type you would like to add to your data row from the Type list item and type in the element label in the Text field. You can also adjust the element width from the Width field and element alignment from the Alignment list item.
The available Types are as follows:
- Click on the OK button when you’re finished. The data row element will be added to the data row list box.
Repeat steps 3-5 until you’ve added all your data row elements.
- If you need to, adjust the spacing between your elements by clicking on the Spacing field.
- When you’re done click on the OK button. The new Data Row should be added to the Question Area.