Requesting W9s from YAPI at Tax Time

When tax season starts to roll around, there are lots of forms to get in order. If your Dental Practice needs to fill out a W9 form with YAPI, our billing team is ready to provide a copy of this form quickly. Just send a support request to the billing staff and the billing staff will send the W9 form back with YAPI's portion completed.

You can submit a request directly through the Help Center.

If you need to print out old billing statements, those are on file in your ChargeBee billing account. For more details about accessing your statements, read the "Accessing Past Statements" section under the Common Billing Portal Actions article.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful