Within YAPI, you can create pre-set packages of forms for your patients to fill out online. When you create a package, YAPI generates a website link that you can include in an email template or add to your website for patients to access easily. Below, you'll learn how to create new packages of forms that your patients can access online.
Note: During installation, your installer always creates new patient form packages to get you started. These include our Patient Information, Medical History, Dental History, Insurance, and HIPAA Privacy Acknowledgement forms.
Table of Contents
Creating an New Online Form Package
From the YAPI Dashboard, click Setup & Manage and select Manage Documents and Templates.
When prompted, enter your YAPI password.
In the Global Setup window that pops up, navigate to the Online tab and click the Get button.
Once your list of online forms loads, click Packages and select Single Patient.
In the Document Package window that pops up, select Create New Package, then type in the name of your new package with no spaces:
Note: Once a package is saved, you can't change the package name.
Add forms to your package by selecting each one you want to add in the pink Online Documents list, then clicking the > arrow button to move it to the yellow This Package list:
Optional: To change the order that forms appear for your patients, click a form you want to move within the yellow This Package section and drag it up or down within the list.
Optional: Once the package saves, an Online Package Link window appears with the link to this package. Select:
- To Clipboard to copy the link for this package. Paste it into an email template or text template to send to your patients or send it to your web developer so they can add it to your practice website.
- Launch to open the online form and preview it.
- Email to send an email with the link to this package.
Close the Online Package Link window, then close the Online Document Package window and the Manage Documents and Templates window.
- Creating iPad Form Packages
- Adding & Removing Forms in iPad Packages
- Editing Existing Forms in the Form Builder
- Creating a Basic Custom Form