When a patient goes back to an operatory for treatment, YAPI's iPad app enables you to move them to a Dashboard operatory without having to use the Dashboard on your desktop. Follow the steps below to move your patient to their operatory via the iPad app.
Table of Contents
Moving a Patient to an Operatory
In the Dashboard of the YAPI iPad App, locate your patient in the Check-In Area.
Tap and hold on the the three horizontal lines to the far right while pushing up slightly to pick up the patient.
- Drag the patient to just below their operatory and release to drop them there.
- Marking a Patient as Ready for Treatment from an iPad
- Dismissing a Patient from YAPI on an iPad
- Checking a Patient Into YAPI from an iPad
- Checking a Patient Out on an iPad