When your patient is finished in the front office, you can mark them as "Ready" in the Dashboard, letting your team know the patient is ready for treatment. Follow the steps below to mark a patient as Ready.
Table of Contents
Marking a Patient Ready
In the YAPI Dashboard, locate your patient in the Check-In Area.
Click the patient's avatar (the image of a person) to select them.
Click the Toggle Ready/Not Ready icon . This turns your patient's avatar from gray to color, letting your team know that the patient is ready for treatment.
Tip: If you need to set a patient to Not Ready, simply select your patient's avatar and click the Toggle Ready/Not Ready icon again.
- Marking a Patient as Ready for Treatment from an iPad
- Moving a Patient to an Operatory in the YAPI Dashboard
- Checking a Patient Out in the YAPI Dashboard
- Dismissing a Patient from YAPI
- Checking Patients In to the YAPI Dashboard