When a patient is taken back to an operatory for treatment, you can move them to the corresponding Dashboard operatory so your team knows exactly where they are. Follow the steps below to move your patient to their operatory in the Dashboard.
Table of Contents
Moving a Patient to an Operatory
In the YAPI Dashboard, locate your patient in the Check-In Area and make sure they've been marked as Ready (their avatar - the image of a person - is displaying in color).
Note: Patients won't move if they haven't been marked as Ready. To mark them as Ready, click the patient's avatar, then click the Toggle Ready/Not Ready icon at the bottom of the Check-In Area.
Click on the patient's avatar, drag it to the appropriate operatory in the Dashboard, and release to drop them there.
- Moving a Patient to an Operatory from an iPad
- Moving a Patient to an Operatory (Video)
- Checking a Patient Out in the YAPI Dashboard
- Dismissing a Patient from YAPI
- Marking a Patient as Ready for Treatment in the YAPI Dashboard