When patients leave an operatory, YAPI's iPad app enables you to check them out without having to use the Dashboard from your desktop. Follow the steps below to check a patient out via the iPad app.
Table of Contents
Prefer to watch a video?
Click to view full screen.
Checking a Patient Out
In the YAPI Dashboard, locate your patient in their operatory.
Click on the patient's avatar (the image of a person), drag it to the Check-Out Area in the Dashboard, and release to drop them there.
Complete the Routing Slip that pops up.
Note: For more information about all the capabilities of the Routing Slip, see Introduction to the Dashboard Routing Slip.
Click Checkout. This sends your patient to the Check-Out Area to be dismissed by your front desk team.
Tip: If your back office team also dismisses patients from your office, see Dismissing a Patient from the Dashboard.
- Checking a Patient Out on an iPad
- Dismissing a Patient from the Dashboard
- Checking Patients In to the YAPI Dashboard
- Marking a Patient as Ready for Treatment in the YAPI Dashboard
- Moving a Patient to an Operatory in the YAPI Dashboard