Checking a Patient Out in the YAPI Dashboard
When patients leave an operatory, YAPI's iPad app enables you to check them out without having to use the Dashboard from your desktop. Follow the steps below to check a patient out via the iPad app.
Table of Contents
Prefer to watch a video?
Click to view full screen.
Checking a Patient Out
In the YAPI Dashboard, locate your patient in their operatory.
Click on the patient's avatar (the image of a person), drag it to the Check-Out Area in the Dashboard, and release to drop them there.
Complete the Routing Slip that pops up.
Note: For more information about all the capabilities of the Routing Slip, see Introduction to the Dashboard Routing Slip.
Click Checkout. This sends your patient to the Check-Out Area to be dismissed by your front desk team.
Tip: If your back office team also dismisses patients from your office, see Dismissing a Patient from the Dashboard.
- Checking a Patient Out on an iPad
- Dismissing a Patient from the Dashboard
- Checking Patients In to the YAPI Dashboard
- Marking a Patient as Ready for Treatment in the YAPI Dashboard
- Moving a Patient to an Operatory in the YAPI Dashboard